Create Consult Notes, Letters and Documents from Patient Data
Clinicians and genetic counselors now have an efficient and easy way to create patient letters and documents. Include any database field or the patient pedigree into custom templates to quickly produce any document for any patient. View Details
Free iPad App to Manage Pedigree and Patient Data
Free yourself from your desk, and allow more personal and flexible contact with your patients. Connect to your database via iPad to quickly draw, review, and track pedigree data. View Details
Improved User Interface
Progeny has a whole new modern look to make it easier to read and navigate, with more improvements to come. New enhancements include:
- New Main Navigation Bar - it's always present to quickly access main modules of the software from any tab you're on
- New Tables and Grids - More row spacing and larger fonts throughout provides better readability.
- Draggable Tabs - Drag and position main tabs according to the way you like to work.
- Login Options - Users can select specific tabs to open after login, or to open the tabs from the last session
- Collabsible Panes - Split screens are now collabsible, giving you more access to the main window.
View Testing Results
View detailed test results automatically from Ambry Genetics, or quickly track these results from other labs. Genes are auto-populated for each test ordered from other labs, making it easier to modify and update. This feature dramatically decreases the time spent on data entry and improves data for letters, querying and reporting..
View Genetic Testing Details
Our database engine has been upgraded to the latest version of Sybase 17, providing greater speed and stability.
- Ability to launch a new questionnaire on a patient from within the Progeny application - great for screening patients in the waiting room.
- Delete Multiple Pedigrees - multi-select rows to right-click and delete all the pedigrees selected
- LIMS - Action Groups can be run on single or multiple samples in the Web
- LIMS - Action Groups can be added to workflows and run in the Web
- LIMS - Additional naming convention option when creating aliquots