Ordering tests from the Progeny interface is easy and saves you time by passing the required patient data and pedigree securely to Ambry.
Review Order Status
The interface also allows you to check the status and results of all your orders with Ambry, even those that were not submitted through the Progeny interface.
View Testing Results
View detailed test results automatically from Ambry Genetics, or quickly track these results from other labs. Genes are auto-populated for each test ordered from other labs, making it easier to modify and update.
- Decreases time spent on manual entry of genetic and family history data
- Auto-populate or modify gene lists displayed for a variety of germline panels with minimal effort
- Automatic and accurate display of current genetic testing results for assays ordered through Ambry Genetics
- Improves clinician’s ability to generate letters, query data and reporting for downstream processing
- Better segmentation of data for tracking key reporting metrics